Croatia Passport Photo Requirements
In order to prepare a proper photo for Croatia passports you need to make sure you photo meets the following size guidelines.
- Passport Photo Size
General Passport & Visa Photo Guidelines
While individual countries and agencies have their specific photo size requirements, there are many common requirements for all passport and visa photos. We've compiled a list to help you make sure you are following the rules. Always check the specific requirements before you take your photo as they can change.
Photo Composition Requirements
- Photo should be taken in full-face view directly facing the camera.
- Take your photo with neutral facial expression with both eyes open.
- Background should be uniform, plain and white or off-white, and free of shadows. *
- Lighting should be even and not overexposed. Make sure there are no shadows on the face
- If eyewear is worn then eyes must be clearly visiable.
- Glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo.
- Photos copied or digitally scanned from driver’s licenses or other official documents are not acceptable.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
- Make sure your photo is sharp. Photos that are blurry are not in focus are not acceptable.
- No red eye photos are allowed
- The photo should been taken recently, each application has different requirements.
- Photo shoudld be printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper. Never print on standard document paper.
- Photo should be printed in color.
- If you are cutting out your photos, be sure to leave no border. It's best to use a paper cutter to make sure you get straight lines. The photo should not look like it was cut from a larger sheet.
* Background colors, eyewear regulations and religious attire guidelines vary by country please check your local regulations.